Monday, March 30, 2009

Audio of Iditarod Finishers Banquet

The power of the fans! It looked like there was no place to listen to the Iditarod finishers banquet this year, but one of my "Idita-buddies" named Sam, who lives in Unalakleet, Alaska, recorded the banquet from the radio, mailed me the tape, and my hubby made an mp3 recording and put it on-line. You can listen to it by left-clicking on the links. You can download it by right-clicking on the links and clicking on "Save Target as" or "Save Link as." Enjoy:

http://www.oakviewresources.com/misc/IditarodBanquetPart1.mp3
http://www.oakviewresources.com/misc/IditarodBanquetPart2.mp3

NOTE: If you use Explorer, it may take a while for the audio to load. Firefox usually loads faster.

Click here to return to the main blog page.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    I was hoping this would turn up somewhere so I could hear it. I followed Sam's posts on the forum while he was listening and I am so happy to be able to listen to the whole thing.

    Sam did a wonderful job of letting us know what was happening but listening to it is just grand.

    You sure made my day.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete