Monday, November 21, 2011

Review of Eerie Erie by Robin S. Swope a.k.a. the Paranormal Pastor

I had no idea that Erie, Pennsylvania, is the home of haunted places, UFO sightings, historical mysteries and strange creatures. Pastor Robin Swope has become an expert in all things paranormal, and has developed quite a following on his blog, The Paranormal Pastor. His book is well researched and well written. I was especially intrigued by the stories of the thunderbird, as I was not familiar with this legend. The first part of the book moves a little slowly, but be patient; it gets better. Unlike his first book,True Tales of the Unexplained, Eerie Erie has no typos or errors (that I noticed) and reads like a book, not a series of blog posts.

You can see the books I've read so far (starting in 2011) here.

1 comment: