Monday, September 4, 2023

Labyrinth: Regis Middle School, Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Location: 735 Prairie Drive Northeast, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402

Date Visited: October 29, 2022

This was my favorite labyrinth of the day. It’s located on a hill of the campus of a Catholic middle school, I liked the spiritual focus of this labyrinth. Very peaceful and meditative.







I spotted this stone halfway during the walk.

People left stones in remembrance.  I made the cross





The Golden Rule on a bench:


I loved this series of sayings etched in stone at a labyrinth I visited last year. I often think about people who have touched my life. Some are one-time encounters; some stay for a season; and some remain for a lifetime. All are important. You can tell I visited it in the fall. The beautiful leaves in the last photo just add to the beauty of the saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment