Saturday, July 13, 2013

Impossible Pie

Here's a recipe I've gotta try.  But I'm not a big fan of coconut.  I wonder if I could make it without coconut.  ♥

Ingredients
2 cups milk
1 cup shredded coconut
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
8 Tablespoon butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions
Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in blender. Mix well.
Pour into a greased and floured pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. I like the title post :) Impossible Pie..
    Like Title A Movie... Nice Share Bro....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what makes it impossible? (Other than for my poor gluten-intolerant husband who can't have flour...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what makes it impossible. I guess because it has no crust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what makes it impossible. I guess because it has no crust.

    ReplyDelete